The Client Administrator is the main point of contact with the physician, group, hospital administration, or directors for any of our clients that are being managed. It is the Administrator’s role to communicate regularly to build and maintain a strong relationship with our client.
- Weekly communication with the client.
- Monthly review of financial information with feedback to the client.
- Maintain a Provider Plan of Action that includes items that are currently in progress, EOM review, and Industry Trends
- Develop and maintain Variance Reporting for the client.
- Create and maintain a Managed Care Manual for the client.
- Work with client on contracting and negotiations.
- Assist client with review and negotiation of hospital Part A or Medical Directorship contract.
- Direct communication with billing agency and/or billing manager to maintain current knowledge of client issues/concerns.
- Respond to questions and concerns as necessary from the client.
- Communicate industry trends and changes that could affect client compliance or revenue.
- Meet with Vachette team regularly to discuss client concerns and strategy.
- Work with internal team to create a solid and dependable resource for the client to contact when questions arise.
- Work with internal team to brainstorm ideas and suggestions for Vachette to continue to improve.
- Review quarterly audits with client and biller.
- Follow all errors and takeaways through to completion with client and biller.
- Medical Billing and/or healthcare background
- Ability to work and manage multiple tasks and deadlines autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel and work some weekends
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office (et al)
- Team player
Those interested may forward resumes and inquiries to Vachette President Michelle Matney at email@example.com.