Medical Billing Auditor
This position will be responsible for reviewing specialty specific reporting to ensure proper coding and billing guidelines are met by clients and billing agencies.
- Request audit documentation from clients and billing personnel in order to perform audits.
- Perform client audits on a scheduled basis according to the Vachette Case Audit Procedures Manual.
- Review CPT coding and provide feedback.
- Review billing documents to confirm correctness and compliance.
- Review carrier explanations of benefits for accurate claims processing.
- Review and compare allowed amounts by CPT code to contracted rates for accuracy.
- Prepare Executive Summary reports for presentation to the Client.
- Present audit findings to physicians.
- Communicate with internal Vachette staff, Clients and Billing Personnel to obtain an understanding of the Clients’ business structure and to obtain required documentation to achieve audit results.
- Proactively communicate with Management whenever opportunities occur for process improvement.
- Date Entry proficiency
- Certified Procedural Coding certification
- Medical Billing experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work and manage multiple tasks and deadlines autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Team player
Those interested may forward resumes and inquiries to Vachette President Michelle Matney at email@example.com.