- How do you determine the adequacy and quality of your pathology services?
- How do you know if you are collecting enough to pay your salaried pathologists?
- Who audits your pathology billing?
- How well is your current pathology business model working?
Maximize the Value of Pathology and Laboratory Services with Bespoke Hospital Administration Consulting
- Are you receiving maximum value for the pathology services you purchase?
- Are you paying more than you are collecting for pathology services?
- Does the business model by which you engage pathology services provide maximum advantage to the hospital?
- Does a contractual, salaried, or blended model serve the hospital best?
How Can Vachette Help You?
Vachette Pathology has worked the “other” side of the table negotiating Part A contracts. We have successfully worked with over 200 pathology and laboratory practices across the nation helping these groups maximize their revenue and gain a strategic advantage. We have over 15 years experience representing pathologists in negotiations; we know what it takes to make a mutually beneficial Part A contract.
Vachette Pathology offers a unique list of hospital administration consulting services to help you achieve a beneficial and profitable relationship:
Maximize Profit Margin
- Structure and negotiate profitable pathology and laboratory contracts.
- Evaluate your pathology reimbursement model for maximum revenue.
- Generate revenue through payment and reimbursement audits.
Increase the Value of your Pathology and Laboratory Services
- Assess pathology and laboratory needs of the medical and hospital staffs.
- Design management structures that best achieve your hospital’s strategic goals.
- Develop benchmarks for pathology and laboratory services.
- Create a standard for quality and conduct peer reviews.
- Audit laboratory and pathology practices for maximum efficiency.
Recruit and Develop Pathology and Laboratory Personnel
- Provide the best possible staff to meet your needs from the Medical Director down to the pathologists’ assistants.
- Design your pathology departmental structure, organization, and management.
- Introduce “lean” production techniques.
- Supply long and short-term pathologist coaching.
- Ensure Compliance with Government Regulations and Laboratory Accreditation.
- Audit pathology billing and compliance.
- Perform CLIA and CAP mock laboratory inspections.
Contact us today to learn more about our hospital administration consulting services and how Vachette Pathology can help you!
Who's reviewing revenue strategy with you at this time?
Are you billing all the correct CPT codes? You’d be surprised at what you might be missing. We will review your Fee Schedule/Charge Master at no cost.
That’s right. For free.