For the price of a few specimens per month, you can work with someone who specializes in pathology and laboratory management. Someone who understands the business side of the industry. Someone with your best interests in mind.
Vachette pathology is a proud member of the Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors.
- We provide business and revenue strategy as it pertains to the business of pathology.
- We help Practices decide on their best revenue moves.
- Should you go salaried or stay a private practice?
- Is this the best time to negotiate your new Part A contract?
- How are you going to handle a bundled payment plan?
- Should you switch billing companies or bring this work in-house?
- When was the last time your audited your billing?
- How is your lab going to stay profitable in the future?
- Who helps you negotiate with ACOs?
- Are you doing your own billing and losing money?
- Who audits your revenue cycle?
- How do you determine the adequacy and quality of your pathology services?
- How do you know if you are collecting enough to pay your salaried pathologists?
- Who audits your pathology billing?
- How well is your current pathology business model working?
Who's reviewing revenue strategy with you at this time?
Are you billing all the correct CPT codes? You’d be surprised at what you might be missing. We will review your Fee Schedule/Charge Master at no cost.
That’s right. For free.