West Virginia Laboratories is seeking the best Billing Specialist in the state to join their team. If you are looking to join an amazing company that is passionate about making a difference in our patients’ lives, then West Virginia Laboratories is the place for you. West Virginia Laboratories has promoted the reduction in the use of opioids through quick and efficient toxicology testing since 2019.
West Virginia Laboratories Offers Benefits (for Full-Time Employees):
- Competitive base pay.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Benefits (after 90 day probationary period).
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Mail Patient Statements.
- Print, organize and sort Patient Billing Statements daily, rotating through each billing insurance every 4-6 weeks.
- Adjust billing lines as needed on each account and re-print accurate statements to email a statement that reflect patient’s true balance.
- Ensure all tests are accounted for accurately on the statements.
- Ensure 200+ patient statements are processed daily.
Fore more information, or to apply, please contact Brandon Buchanan at email@example.com.